Baby – Toddler – Hubby Approved 🙂
- 1 1/3 cups of all purpose white flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp butter – softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C
- Sift together the flour, baking soda,baking powder, cocoa and salt. Set aside
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk and beat well.
- Fill in muffin paper 1/2 or 3/4
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven or until a tooth-pick inserted and comes out clean.
I’ve got above recipe from All Recipes. I tried it once and now it’s the only one I use every time someone says CUPCAKES 😀
I usually love their recipes as they are simple and very easy to apply, not to mention how tasty they are 🙂
I wanted to add a frosting recipe but I still didn’t try it so i’ll do soon and update you with a short post on that 🙂
Until then; Happy baking ❤
Some snaps of how do they look like 🙂