I was about to give up on Letter “F” until I bumped into below recipe, tried it and decided to share it with you.
Last Thursday I was checking the Facebook feed and I saw a video by TasteMade. I stopped and watched it and decided to try it.
- 7 Oz Doritos chips
- 1 chicken breast
- Salt as preference
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 table spoon spicy paprika
- 2 eggs
- Put the Nachos in the blender until reduced to crumbs
- Cut the chicken into smaller pieces and season with salt
- In a bowl, mix the flour together with the onion powder and the spicy paprika
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt
- Dip the chicken in the flour mixture then in the eggs and finally in the nachos crumbs
- Fry in oil until golden and crispy
- Serve with barbecue sauce