Every year, around this time (or a bit earlier for people who are a more organized than me), we start our search for the perfect Christmas/Holiday presents.And if you are not running a bank or a sort of similar job, you’ll start your new year with an empty credit card and bank account. Yep! that would be me as well! 😀
It’s not only the presents that you have to worry about during this season, you have to think of the turkey, the kids’ outfits, your outfit, your dining table set (if having a family dinner at home) or the hilarious prices you’ll pay per person if dining out (especially if you choose a restaurant near to Burj Khalifa to celebrate your New Year’s Eve).Above all, we still didn’t think of those travelling back home to celebrate the festive season.
Thus, I decided to do my search and help you and my self at least with the presents and kids’ outfits that are really on budget. Even better; some of them are found online to save you the crowded shopping malls.
Before I start, I have to say that this is NOT a sponsored post. I just know how busy and expensive this time of the year is and thought to help you out while doing my own shopping.
- Mini Christmas Themed Sponges from Konjac Sponge Company, priced at 75 AED. May be found at Harvey Nichols, House of Fraser or online at Basharacare & Beautifulbrands.me
- Snails 3-pack gift sets for the little princess. Priced at 59 AED and may be found at Hamleys & DbBabies Jumeirah.
- The Gruffallo – Melamine Dinner Set for the kiddos who started exploring food. Priced at 100 AED and available at Borders & Mumzworld.com
- Human + Kind Hand, Elbow and foot cream for mamas on the go. Priced at 38 AED & available at Boots Pharmacy (you may want to check the full range as they’re all on budget and maybe do a set as a gift)
- Skin Republic Masks: If any one is thinking of sending me a gift please feel free to send me a set of these. Priced at 22 AED and available at Boots Pharmacy.
- Urban Veda – Soothing body lotion to help with the dryness of the winter season. Priced at 95 AED and available at Spinneys, Waitrose & Bio Organic across the UAE.
- Zoella! I won’t specify as I love everything Zoella & they are all on budget! Check out the collection at VirginMegastore and some picks found at Mumzworld.com
- Kate Spade thermal flasks for the coffee lovers (me again 🙂 ). Priced at 100 AED and available at Bloomingdales.
- Lego Advent Calendar, priced at 129 AED & available at Mumzworld.com.
- Sophie the Giraffe for teething little ones. Priced at 96 AED and available at Mumzworld.com
- Wonderworld City Sightseeing Bus. Every toddler loves the red bus! Priced at 49 AED & available at Mumzworld.com
- Elodie Bib – Golden Wings. Perfect for little divas. Priced at 135 and available at Mumzworld.com
- Disney Cars 3 wheels scooter for the confident new walkers. Priced at a bargain price 89 AED at Mumzworld.com
- Little Grill set for a perfect make believe play date priced at 149 AED at Mumzworld.com
- Bandoo! I won’t specify either but check out their collection at Mumzworld.com, they’re the coolest!
- Kids’ Outfits: I honestly love Tape A L’oeil, Mumzworld.com festive collection, Zara Kids, MamasandPapas, Mothercare & BabyShop.
The list may continue but I don’t want to get boring, just do a bit more research before you buy and grab the deals. There are really amazing ones in town ;).
Happy Holidays and wish you all a healthy & wealthy festive season!